....Baby!! Yep, we stuck to our plan of not finding out what we're having. I have to admit, I was tempted...but I know it'll be so much fun to find out on our baby's actual birth day! The ultrasound was great. Everything looks good, baby weighs 11 ounces, heart rate at 142, and everything measuring just right. We got the whole thing on a dvd, which I thought was pretty cool. And the tech even switched to 4-D for a little while and printed some pictures out in that mode. We have a sweet profile picture of our little's one's face, with a hand up to his/her mouth. Adorable! I wish I could scan them in to post them here...I tried on the scanner at work and they scanned really badly, you can't see anything but some black and white blobs. And our scanner at home isn't working...it doesn't communicate with our computer for some reason. Very annoying! So until I get that sorted out...I can't post the pics I promised. Sorry!
So all in all...its a great Monday! We got to see our little one and we had a beautiful snowfall this morning...big soft flakes that coated the trees and dusted the ground, so gorgeous! Welcome to winter!
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad the ultrasound went well! Can't wait to see pictures, too. :)
And oh my gosh, it IS such a small world--Caleb is my cousin (well, via Matt), so you're right--I'm part of the humongous Miller clan. :) How crazy!!
We're going to be there for Thanksgiving this year, so maybe we can meet for coffee or something! How exciting!! Matt's family lives in Mespo across from the End of the Commons. How neat is it that you know Caleb and Jarred!
Love,
Erin
Hey Michelle! I just wanted to stop by and say that Erin isn't crazy...promise!!!!
Hi Michelle! I just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for all the sweet comments you have been leaving on my blog lately :)
Yay for ultrasounds!! You have a lot more willpower than me - I was badgering the u/s tech to tell me whether Timmy was a boy or girl.
I never had much luck with scanning u/s images either. What I ended up doing was using my digital camera to take a picture of the u/s images (without using the flash) and those came out OK.
Post a Comment