Thursday, November 20, 2008

How cool is this?

So when I started reading blogs...oh, who KNOWS how long ago...through the nest...or was it the knot then? Oh who knows. Regardless, I got "addicted" to a number of them...feeling like I had really gotten to "know" people through their blogs. Of course, being the shy person I am in real life, even in the blogworld, I was too shy to comment most of the time. And not having a blog of my own, I thought well geez, they're just going to wonder if I'm some sort of crazy anyway-not knowing anything about me. But a few months ago I started my own blog...and then got brave enough to start commenting on a few blogs. In the process I got to know Erin (hi Erin!!)...well, reading Erin's blog one day, she mentioned her cousin who had a baby...from reading some of her other posts I had put 2 and 2 together and knew her hubby was from the general area of Ohio that I'm originally from....and realized...no way...I KNOW her cousin! Like in real life! How COOL :) Granted...I pretty much only see Caleb (her cousin) like once a year or every couple of years at the good old county fair anymore (gotta go back for the county fair, ya know!) which is how we had become friends back in highschool, so unfortunately I'm not very close to him anymore. :( But how very cool is it that I would meet someone through blogs that has such a close relation in real life to me.... Who would have thought?!

So sweet as Erin is...she is just as excited as I am to realize our little connection and has let her blog-readers know about my little corner of the web...so HI to anybody who might have wandered over from Erin's corner. You're welcome to read anytime...I don't lead the most thrilling life but I swear I'm really nice :)

And Erin...trying to sort out the cousin thing...so if you're related to Millers...are you related to Taylors too? Like Zach and Lydia and Hannah and all them? Its such a huge family, I get so confused as to how everybody's related!!

Oh...thanks too b/c Its a Small World is now in my head....so yeah...I need to go turn on the radio or something now. LOL!!

1 comment:

erin said...

Ha! My mind is still blown at the fact that you know the Miller fam! :) So crazy! And, would you believe, that I have never been to the Great Geauga County Fair? I know...terrible. Matt and I will have to fix that. :)

Trust me, the interconnections in our family are CRAZY, and I can hardly keep track. But to answer your question, no, we're not related to the Taylors. But we are related to the Tibers b/c (and this is weird) 2 of the Miller kids married 2 of the Tiber kids...actually, Caleb's mom is a Tiber and she married Matt's uncle. And then Matt's aunt married Caleb's mom's brother. Confused yet? Ha.

I'm so glad God worked it out so we could "meet" and I'm so glad we're having babies close together! :) Isn't He so neat?

Love,
Erin