Fall in love? Check! Start a farm from the ground up? Check! Raise a family? Now comes the challenge!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
48 days till Christmas!
Its hitting me already...the Christmas spirit. I went to two stores this week that had Christmas music playing. Normally, I think, what? Christmas already? We just passed Halloween, people! But for some reason this year, I am easily getting all caught up in it. And its fun! I was really worried about how I would react to Christmas this year...what with our 'original' due date being Dec 17....for a while after the miscarriage, I would cringe anytime anyone brought up the holidays. Being that Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday...I have to say I was more than a little upset at the thought that it may be ruined for me. But being pregnant now with my sweet little "Wigglie", and having everything going well so far...has really helped. Soooo.....I've started my Christmas shopping list...and my baking list (very important, baking is a HUGE part of my holiday celebrations!)...and I'm hoping I might even get started on stuff a little early this year. We'll see, b/c I normally can't do anything "Christmas" until December...but its looking promising this year! Which is a good thing, since I have to be out of town for work for 8 days out of the first two weeks of December. Not so thrilled about that...but I'm trying/hoping to make the best of it, and if I can get started early on my holiday stuff, then hopefully I'll still have plenty of time to relax and really enjoy the Christmas spirit. :) 48 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment