-I shouldn't have brownies, or cookies, or anything of that sort in my house. My mother in law brought over brownies yesterday. I'm on my second one of the day. Its not even 1:00.
-After a month of rain...the month that should have had planting season in it...corn planting finally began yesterday. The insurance cutoff for getting your corn crop in the ground and still having full insurance coverage is June 5th. At least some will get in before the cutoff. Of course the year that I stop working is the year that we have this kind of spring. We'll see how the crop turns out.
-I finally understand why some people say they need to work for the adult interaction. Sometimes you just need your conversations to extend beyond "twactows, srucks, and Yegos", you know? (tractors, trucks and Legos for those of you who don't speak 2 yr old). Also, the routine. I didn't realize how much I thrive on a routine and a schedule until I didn't have one. Though we are slowly working our way onto some semblance of a routine, for my own sanity.
-The results are in from my non-dairy experiment to reduce the spit up output of these babies. I cut out all dairy from my diet for about 3 weeks. Depending on the day, they seemed slightly better. So, to see if it was the dairy that caused it, I drank some milk, ate some cheese and.....no difference. So I'm back on dairy (thankfully b/c I love it!) and they do seem to be spitting less. On most days anyway. And less is very much a relative term! Who knows why, maybe just that they're getting bigger, but I'll take it!
-Ok, I hear the stirrings of a small boy from upstairs, so I guess this is it for my sad little post today. How disappointing right?? I need more hours in the day...or just the ability to run on less sleep. That'd do it!
3 comments:
Sounds like your dairy experiment was successful(ish)! I bet they just have little immature tummies, and will grow out of it before you know it. Woohoo for eating cheese again! ;)
A lot of kids do have problems spitting and wheezing, especially at first. Since there was no change, yay for dairy! :)
Refresh me, are you doing zantac or prilosec or prevacid or anything??
I had to laugh at your adult interaction comments. It's true, so true. Sometimes I feel dumber at the end of the day.
The farmers are out here now, too...today is the first day. Feeling itchy for them now!
Just thinking about you guys this weekend! I know you're a crazy busy lady, juggling more kids than you have hands. But you're missed in bloggy land! :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment