Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quick Picture Post!

Random pictures! In no particular order! Yay!

The view from our back steps. Look in the top right-hand corner. See the silver thing just under the tree branch? That's our new grain bin!! See the tire swing to the right? That is where I'm willing to bet Riley will spend a LOT of time when he gets big enough. Right now, any kid who comes to our house gravitates towards that swing and will.not.leave.it unless they're forced to. There's just something about a tire swing I guess!



View of our house, backyard and my favorite tree from the barnyard. Sideways because I'm so smart that I can't figure out how to make it right-side up. A little help? Anyone???

Our grain bin from the back! Not quite done-hence the braces and general mess around it. Like I said, they still need to put the floor in but the guys that were doing it were laid off from their regular jobs when they were building our bin and got called back for a couple of weeks. So its sort of on pause right now. Hopefully it'll be done before we need it! Right now all the grain is going to the elevator to fill contracts so we're okay, at least until the contracts are filled.



And of course, save the best for last. The great pumpkin! Sideways because, well...see above explanation of my intelligence. The cutest pumpkin I've ever seen though! He was such a happy punkin...I think he liked his costume!!

That's it!

Oh, the CIO...going pretty well still. Night 3 took about 10-15 min to fall asleep with very few wakeups during the night. Night 4 was 5 minutes until sleep and numerous loooong wake ups. That was not so much fun. He did sleep in longer this morning though, so that is a plus! I think he is getting the hang of it though.

Enjoy your weekend!

Oh, one more thing...waiting on our new nephew...should be here tonight or tomorrow!! :)

Happy Friday!





2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Oooh, love the shiny new grain bin. ;) I think tire swings are awesome, too! Every kid needs a good swing. Your pics were great. The only way I know how to change them from being sideways is to do it while you're uploading them from your camera. There should be a "rotate" setting on whatever camera software you're using. Glad to hear your little guy is doing better sleeping! Makes you feel 'bout like a new woman! :) Have a great weekend. (I loved the tree picture, what beautiful color!!!)

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures! Do you have windows vista? If so when you view your pictures there should be a button that rotates them. It's like a swirly arrow type button. :)