Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blog changing direction

Well, it looks like this blog is changing directions. It started as a way to 'document' my first pregnancy for family, friends that are farther away. Since that pregnancy didn't last...I don't really need the blog for that purpose. Yes, it has taken me two months to get brave enough to come back to this...I just didn't think I could read my posts from when I was pregnant, so optimistic and naive. But I'm back now...and we'll see how this blogging thing works out. I'm not sure what direction it might take now. I think it'll turn more towards just a personal outlet, as I've now discovered that the emotions, fears, concerns and anticipation of trying to have a baby have completely changed now that we've been through the pain of a miscarriage, and there are very few people IRL that I feel like I can really talk to about it. I'm not sure anyone will even read this...but at least it will allow me to get my thoughts out. So here we go....trying to make the best of a sad situation.

No comments: