Yep, I'm pregnant! It hasn't quite sunk in yet. I've been pretty sure for a few days...but just took a test last night. Its strange how different this time around is already. This time I have more fear than anything else. I want to be so excited, and I am so excited...but I am so very nervous that something might go wrong with my little one. I pray constantly that this little one is healthy and I will hold her in my arms in 9 months. (yes, I felt like the last one was a boy and I feel like this one is a girl, don't ask me why, I have no idea)
I'm calling the doctor's office today and hoping to get in soon. I'm also hoping they might let us see our little one and/or do something to reassure us a little earlier this time around, given the fact that I've already had one m/c. I am trying to be positive and for the most part I feel good about this pregnancy. I pray that this is it and this will be the child I get to raise. I love this baby so much already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment