-Someone spit up in my hair yesterday.
-This is not the first time I've had spit up in my hair.
-It needs to stop raining and get warm so we can all get out of the house.
-My babies refuse to nurse individually. Tandem feeding, while technically "efficient"...gets old.
-They're growing! Yay! Even with the reflux that causes them to cry all.the.time. and spit up like its their job. See #1 and 2.
-Little Miss can roll from front to back, Little Man holds his head up like a champ, and they both can smile :) Not that they do very often b/c they're usually crying...see previous mention of reflux.
-Bug can re-insert binkies and still LOVES his babies.
-He also never.stops.talking.
-Favorite words include "trahtor" (tractor), "sruck" (truck), "ou-side" (outside), and "no-ay" (no). Oh, and of course he's always saying hi to the "ba-bees", helping to change their "diapuh" and telling me when they're "dying" (crying...we need to work on that k sound!) And he will pretty much repeat anything you say. So in other words...be careful what you say!!
-Tomorrow is Easter and I'm not sure if we're going to church. How horrible is that? But we haven't been to church since the babies were born and I hate to take up an entire pew with 2 infant carriers and the 3 of us on the day that the church is most crowded and I'm not sure how we'd juggle a baby in each of our arms and then Bug too. We'll see...but we've still only taken all 3 of them one place together, ever and that was to my office about a month ago.
-Speaking of that, my office is now closed. Done. Gone. I couldn't go back to work if I wanted to (and believe it or not, some days I want to...just for the peace and quiet!! ha!) So weird to know my job is no longer there, my coworkers are no longer all in one place and if I ever go back to work I have to go to a completely new job at a completely new-to-me company. I was in that job for about 7 years, the longest I've ever been at one job, so its really hard to imagine working anywhere else. For now though, and hopefully for the next few years at least, I'll just be employed by three little cuties and our own farm. Which the combination of all that keeps me PLENTY busy for now!
Happy Easter everyone!
2 comments:
Sounds like things are going! I'd not worry if you want to go to church about taking the kids. A full pew is always a good thing!! But don't feel guilty for not going, either...after all, you have your hands full and your little ones are still pretty small!!
Happy Easter!! :)
We need some pictures, lady!!! :) As if your not busy enough. ;)
Post a Comment