
This picture is awful...not sure who ended up with my camera, but all my pics are fuzzy. Hoping to get some good ones from our family, though I always say that and nobody ever sends me their pictures!
Afterwards, we had everyone over to our house for food, drinks and cake of course!
And we had to get a family picture. Don't worry, Kelly didn't actually wear jeans to the ceremony...he just changed before I could grab him for a picture. I also didn't actually wear flipflops...I just didn't want to wear my heels anymore once we got home :) And yes, that's our house behind us. Don't mind the half-finished front porch. I promise its a vast improvement on what was there a year ago...its just not quite done yet.
I had intended to talk about other things in this post too. But considering its taken me like a week to get this much written...and the baby that I thought was about to fall asleep appears now to be wide awake....I better get this up as is or it'll be another week. haha! :)
If I get to it, I need to tell you all about Riley and my first trip to the grandparents. It was not what I would call a success, I'll say that much!!
1 comment:
Congratulations to you all on the baptism! :)
Post a Comment