Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nine Weeks

Wow. 9 weeks. Hard to believe we are that far already. Granted...I'd still like to fast forward right into the 2nd trimester, but I am so grateful that we are this far already. The last couple of weeks have gone really fast, so I'm hoping it continues that way. We have our next appointment, which includes the nuchal translucency scan in 2 weeks. So I am really excited to see our little one again! They also said we could actually hear a heartbeat then. yay!

Oh...and when we told the parents...they were thrilled! I think they really liked the way we told them, I know both moms really liked their little photo books and their first pictures of the baby! I think they were all a little disappointed that they had to keep it a secret for a few more weeks, but they understand why. My mom is already being overprotective of me...and my MIL is already buying things. Oh boy...here we go!!!

No comments: